E-learning ve spolupráci s eBSI Export Academy
SPECIALISTS IN TRADE CERTIFICATIONS
Launched in 2002, eBSI Export Academy, is a leading Online Trade Training Academy based in Ireland and with thousands of graduates in over 70 countries around the world.
eBSI Export Academy specialises in the delivery of Certified International Trade and Trade Finance Certification Programs leading to certification from the Institute of Export UK.
eBSI has been training corporates and banks for since 2002 including regular collaborations with the major International Finance Institutions.
eBSI is the lead partner in delivering a Finance of International Trade Online Certification for emerging market issuing banks of the International Finance Corporation through their IFC FIT Initiative which has now over 700 graduates in 9 countries in Africa and Asia.
ABOUT INTERNATIONAL TRADE SPECIALIST ACCREDITATION PROGRAMME - ITS
The International Trade Specialist Accreditation is a distance e-learning programme that enables students to achieve practical international trade skills and knowledge leading to an accredited certification from one of the top performing exporting countries in the world.
The ITS Programme provides these key benefits:
• ITS participants obtain a thorough foundation in the core areas of International Trade
• ITS Graduates may use the designation "ITS" in professional Correspondence
• ITS participants can network and interact online with professionals from related sectors and expert learning guides resulting in a pooling of practical experience through the Online Campus learning community
• ITS distance learning enables participants to study at their own pace and in their own time
This very practical distance e-learning course covers all the essential areas of International Trade needed for people working in day to day issues such as document preparation, transport, warehousing, customs clearance, packing, INCOTERMS 2010, Documentary Credits, Documentary Collections, Trade Finance, eBusiness and a lot more.
During the International Trade Specialist (ITS) programme participants are involved in structured guided learning. Participants are guided by expert tutors through the specialist knowledge and skills essential to professionals participating, or wishing to participate, in international trade and eBusiness.
The programme subjects are:
• Export Marketing Operations
• Trade and Customs Practice with extensive coverage of Transport and Logistics
• Finance of International Trade
• eBusiness for International Trade
Students can enrol for any of the four above mentioned subjects separately, to match their training needs and pace of study. These subjects are classed as Modularised Professional Courses. These courses have the same academic value towards the ITS as an individual subject of the ITS.
For more information download – viz příloha new schedule ITS
and go to: http://www.ebsiexportacademy.com/about-its/
BĚŽNÁ CENA CERTIFIKOVANÉHO KURZU JE EUR 1.497
Zájemci z České a Slovenské republiky, kteří se zaregistrují za použití této přihlášky – download – (viz příloha ITS enrolment form) mají nárok na výrazně nižší cenu studia – EUR 748,50.
ABOUT FINANCE OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME – FIT
The eBSI Finance of International Trade (FIT) Certificate Programme has been established to provide partcipants with:
• Structured Training in best practice in International Trade Finance
• Access to an International Network of Trade Finance Professionals
• Certification from Institute of Export UK
• Trainees who complete the Finance of International Trade Online Course qualify for 16 PDUs towards CDCS Recertification for the Certified Documentary Credit Specialist Accreditation offered by BAFT-IFSA and IFS.
• An ongoing infrastructure for professional development, networking
and global trade facilitation.
This course covers all aspects related to financing an export transaction and obtaining payment. Learners will examine how to receive and effect payment for international contracts of sale. The primary focus is on export methods of payment with the information presented also applicable to import trade transactions.
Internet Based Core Learning Material
The Finance of International Trade (FIT) Certificate is comprised of the following Learning Units:
* Methods of Payment
* Bills of Exchange
* Documentary Collections
* Documentary Credits
* Import Documentary Credits
* Incoterms 2010
* Bonds & Guarantees
* Forfaiting, Factoring & Invoice Discounting
* Structured Trade Finance
* Export Credit Agencies
* Complex Transactions
* Warehouse Financing
* Trade Facilitation Programmes
* NEW - Trade Finance Fraud
Identification & Prevention
For more information download – viz příloha ebsi Fit prospectus
and go to: http://www.ebsiexportacademy.com/finance-of-international-trade/
CENA CERTIFIKOVANÉHO KURZU v rámci IFC FIT INITIATIVE JE EUR 550
Přihláška – download – (viz příloha IFC FIT enrolment form)