Territorial Workshop Lithuania
Meeting with the Ambassador of the CR to Lithuania, Mr. Vít KORSELT and ambassador Lithuania in CR, Mr. Edvilas RAUDONIKIS and other guests.
Benefits to you
- discuss business conditions in Lithuania with the Czech Ambassador in Lithuania and ambassador Lithuania in CR and other guests
- describe trade and investment opportunities in this country
- networking, establishing of new business contacts
Czech exporters, importers, investors, chambers of commerce, etc.
Language of the workshop
14:30 - 15:00 Registration of participants
15:00 - 15:05 Introduction and Macroeconomic overview
Karel MACHOTKA - Executive director of ICC Czech Republic
15:05 - 15:20 Czech - Lithuania bilateral relations
H.E. Vít KORSELT - Ambassador of the Czech Republic in Lithuania
15:20 - 15:35 Czech - Lithuania bilateral relations
H.E. Edvilas RAUDONIKIS – Ambassador of Lithuania to the CR
15:35 - 15:50 Legal risks of trade and investments in Lithuania. How to cover them?
Kamil BLAŽEK – Advocate, Partner at Kinstellar
15:50 - 16:00 Trade role of CEB in export support
Zuzana ŠEJTKOVÁ – Head of Acquisition Department, Czech Export Bank
16:00 - 16:15 Lithuania - Logistics
Petr ROŽEK – Logistic consultant, advisor and lecturer of ICC CR
16:15 - 17:00 Networking
• A member of the ICC: Free
• A non-member: CZK 600 / participant (incl. 21% VAT) upon payment by bank transfer on basis of invoice sended on email address AFTER THE MEETING
• Member of HK Czech Republic SP, AMSP Czech Republic UMSP, SST: 10%
Registration must be made for each person separately under one's own name, e-mail and phone number (the email address can be used only once).
List of entities registrated in the event:
SKD TRADE, a. s.
Správa železniční dopravní cesty
Templářské sklepy Čejkovice , vinařské družstvo
Transforwarding, a. s.
ViT Logistics s.r.o.
ZPA Smart Energy a.s.
... and other companies that do not want to be named.
- Organizator Name: Ing. Simona Kropáčková
- Organizator Phone: +420 739 323 902
- Organizator Email: firstname.lastname@example.org