Dear Sir of Madam,
We are pleased to offer you a membership in International Chamber of Commerce Czech Republic.
As a member of ICC, you will become a part of one of the most prominent world business organizations. Members of ICC influence everyday course of business at the G-20 level and through its national committees also on the national level.
What will you get when you become a member?
- free copy of every new publication issued by the ICC Czech Republic;
- free participation in territorial meetings and club meetings organized by ICC CR;
- a monthly newsletter of the ICC CR;
- 10%* or 20% or 30% discount on seminars and other events organized by ICC CR (discount correspond to the amount of service fee paid to ICC CR);
- 10% discount on publications issued by the ICC Czech Republic;
- free international trade and arbitration counselling provided by ICC experts through the ICC website
- discount on "tailor-made" counselling according to the amount of service fee paid to the ICC;
- promotion of your company on the website of the ICC;
- preferential opportunity for promotion through publications issued by ICC Czech Republic ;
- promotion opportunities at seminars and other events of the ICC through sponsorship
- periodic information service on the activities of commissions of ICC, including the delivery of documentation of your choice;
- regular information about all the activities of the ICC;
- the opportunity to participate in the activities of the existing expert commissions at ICC CR, respectively co-founding a new expert commission or a direct participation in the activities of the relevant expert commission of the ICC headquarters in Paris;
- the right to vote and to be elected into the bodies of ICC according to the Statutes of the ICC Czech Republic
The fee consists of two parts:
- payment of membership fee - 5.000,- CZK* or 15.000, - CZK (VAT exempt)
- payment of service fee of 5.000,- CZK* or 20.000, - CZK or 30.000, - CZK (+ VAT) according to amount of discount demanded
Being an active member pays off! Find out more about our services provided.
* Applied for small enterprise - A small enterprise, in the definition of Commission Recommendation 2003/361 / EC, means any entity engaged in an economic activity, irrespective of its legal form, which employs less than 50 employees and whose annual turnover or balance sheet total does not exceed EUR 10 million. For the purpose of the ICC membership is a bank, a law office or an insurance company not considered as a small business. The new applicant has to demonstrate the small business status by a honorary statement.
Members of ICC Czech Republic:
Ing. Vladimír Prokop
Dr. Richard Salzmann
Ing. Alexander Šafařík - Pštrosz
JUDr. Miroslav Šubert
Doc. Ing. Pavel Švejda, CSc., FEng.