Territorial Workshop Ireland
Meeting with the Ambassador of the Czech Republic to Ireland, Mr. Petr Kynštetr and with Ambassador of Ireland to the Czech Republic, Mr. Charles Sheehan.
The main objectives of the meeting
- introduce Mr. Petr Kynštetr to the Czech business community
- discuss business conditions in Ireland with the Czech Ambassador and other guests
- describe trade and investment opportunities in this country
- networking, establishing of new business contacts
Czech exporters, importers, investors, chambers of commerce, etc.
Language of the workshop
14:30–15:00 Registration of participants
15:00–15:05 Introduction and Macroeconomic overview
Karel MACHOTKA – Executive Director of ICC Czech Republic
15:05–15:20 Czech-Irish relations
Petr KYNŠTETR – Ambassador of the Czech Republic to Ireland
15:20–15:30 Irish-Czech relations
Charles SHEEHAN – Ambassador of Ireland to the Czech Republic
15:30–15:40 Legal risks of trade and investments in Ireland. How to cover them?
Kamil BLAŽEK – Advocate, Partner at Kinstellar
15:40–15:50 Trade role of CEB in export support
Daniel STREJC – Credit manager, Export finance department 3, Czech export bank
List of entities participated in the event:
Austromar spol. s r. o.
Česká spořitelna, a.s.
Česko - Irská obchodní komora
Euroafricaasia Business Consulting
Pietro Andrea Podda
Proton Therapy Center Czech s.r.o.
... and other companies that did not want to be named.
- Organizator Name: Ing. Simona Kropáčková
- Organizator Phone: +420 739 323 902
- Organizator Email: firstname.lastname@example.org