Territorial Workshop Lithuania
Meeting with the Meeting with the Ambassador of the Czech Republic to Lithuania, Mr. Vít Korselt and other guests.
The main objectives of the meeting
- discuss business conditions in Lithuania with the Czech Ambassador and other guests
- describe trade and investment opportunities in this country
- networking, establishing of new business contacts
Czech exporters, importers, investors, chambers of commerce, etc.
Language of the workshop
14:30 - 15:00 Registration of participants
15:00 - 15:05 Introduction and Macroeconomic overview
Karel MACHOTKA - Executive director of ICC Czech Republic
15:05 - 15:20 Czech - Lithuania bilateral relations
Vít KORSELT - Ambassador of the Czech Republic in Lithuania
15:20 - 15:35 Czech - Lithuania bilateral relations
Edvilas RAUDONIKIS – Ambassador of Lithuania to the CR
15:35 - 15:50 Legal risks of trade and investments in Lithuania. How to cover them?
Kamil BLAŽEK – Advocate, Partner at Kinstellar
15:50 - 16:00 Trade role of CEB in export support
Zuzana ŠEJTKOVÁ – Czech Export Bank
16:00 - 16:15 Lithuania - Logistics
Petr ROŽEK – Logistic consultant, advisor and lecturer of ICC CR
16:15 - 17:00 Networking
• A member of the ICC: Free
• A non-member: CZK 600 / participant (incl. 21% VAT) upon payment by bank transfer on basis of invoice sended on email address AFTER THE MEETING
• Member of HK Czech Republic SP, AMSP Czech Republic UMSP, SST: 10%
Registration must be made for each person separately under one's own name, e-mail and phone number (the email address can be used only once).
- Organizator Name: Ing. Simona Kropáčková
- Organizator Phone: +420 739 323 902
- Organizator Email: email@example.com