Territorial Workshop Norway
Meeting with the ambassador of the Czech Republic to Norway, Mr. Jaroslav Knot and ambassador of Norway in CR, Mr. Robert KVILE and other guests.
Benefit for you
- introduce Mr. Knot to the Czech business community
- discuss business conditions in Norway with the Czech Ambassador and other guests
- describe trade and investment opportunities in this country
- networking, establishing of new business contacts
Czech exporters, importers, investors, chambers of commerce, etc.
Language of the workshop
14:30 - 15:00 Registration of participants
15:00 - 15:05 Introduction and Macroeconomic overview
Karel MACHOTKA - Executive director of ICC Czech Republic
15:05 - 15:20 Czech - Norway bilateral relations
Jaroslav KNOT - Ambassador of the Czech Republic in Norway
15:20 - 15:35 Czech - Norway bilateral relations – to be confirmed
Robert KVILE - Ambassador of Norway to the Czech Republic
15:35 - 15:50 Legal risks of trade and investments in Norway. How to cover them?
Kamil BLAŽEK - Advocate, Partner at Kinstellar
15:50 - 16:00 Trade role of CEB in export support
The speaker will be confirmed, Czech Export Bank
16:00 - 16:10 Norway - Logistics
Petr ROŽEK - Logistic consultant, advisor and lecturer of ICC CR
16:10 - 17:00 Networking
• A member of the ICC: Free
• A non-member: CZK 600 / participant (incl. 21% VAT) upon payment by bank transfer on basis of invoice sended on email address AFTER THE MEETING
• Member of HK Czech Republic SP, AMSP Czech Republic UMSP, SST: 10%
Registration must be made for each person separately under one's own name, e-mail and phone number (the email address can be used only once).
- Organizator Name: Ing. Simona Kropáčková
- Organizator Phone: + 420 739 323 902
- Organizator Email: firstname.lastname@example.org