ICC International Trade & Prosperity Week
Delivering Sustainable Global Value Chains.
Registrations are now open for International Trade and Prosperity Week (ITPW) – Delivering Sustainable Global Value Chains, taking place on 7 - 9 November 2023.
Day 1 - In-person at Diageo, 16 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7HS
Days 2 & 3 - Virtual only
This three day conference focuses on scope 3 emissions (all indirect emissions that occur in the value chain of the reporting company, including both upstream and downstream emissions) and brings together prominent global thought leaders from business, government and industry institutions to look at how they can help advance an organisations decarbonisation and sustainability journey.
By focusing on practical global case studies and initiatives, we will share international best practice with the aim of providing a set of practical policy takeaways that will be promoted widely and fed into our policy forums at the UN, WTO and G20.
Why attend an ICC conference?
As the official Focal Point for Business to the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) and having played a key role in advocating for the delivery of the Paris Agreement in 2015 and in shaping the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, not to mention physically attending COP28 by having a pavilion, you know that by attending an ICC conference your input and engagement will influence global policy frameworks and standards.
By attending ITPW, companies will:
- Share thought leadership, listen to case studies and engage with key government representatives and major institutions
- Help build consensus among private sector entities to drive progress toward full implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals and the Paris Climate Agreement
- Learn practical tools and pilot programs which support business
- Gain an understanding of the international standards and frameworks that shape the business environment
- Hear about the latest technologies which underpin transparency in supply chains
- Corporate perspective: an in-depth conversation on scope 3 emissions
- Looking ahead to COP28
- Sustainable trade finance
- Carbon pricing
- Mobilising finance for biodiversity
- Human rights – climate migration
- Digital trade – the path to transparency and increased traceability
- Circular economy
- Competition law as a barrier to climate action
Speakers already confirmed include:
Diageo, Balfour Beatty, HSBC, UK Business & Biodiversity Forum, The Chancery Lane Project
DAY 1 - Tuesday 7th November
In-person - Diageo head office, 16 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7HS
8.30am | REGISTRATION
Registration & networking breakfast
9.00am | Welcome by Chris Southworth, ICC United Kingdom, Secretary General
9.05am – 9.30am | Session 1
Setting the Scene – getting down to business
What are the opportunities, challenges and key issues associated with delivering sustainable Global Value Chains?
9.30am – 10.30am | Session 2
Corporate perspective – an in-depth conversation on scope 3 emissions
10.30am – 11.00am | Session 3
Looking ahead to COP28
What are the key outcomes we are looking for?
11.00am – 11.20am | Networking break
11.20am – 12.05pm | Session 4
Sustainable trade finance
12.05pm – 12.50pm | Session 5
12.50pm – 2.00pm | Networking lunch
2.00pm – 2.45pm | Session 6
Mobilising finance for biodiversity
2.45pm – 3.30pm | Session 7
Digital Trade – The path to transparency and increased traceability
3.30pm – 3.50pm | Networking break
3.50pm – 4.35pm | Session 8
4.35pm – 5.20pm | Session 9
Barriers to climate action
5.20pm - 5.30pm | Closing remarks
5.30pm – 7.30pm | Networking drinks reception
DAY 2 - Wednesday 8th November
10am – 11am | Session 10
Model contract clauses
3pm – 4pm | Session 12
DAY 3 - Thursday 9th November
10am – 11am | Session 13
Green claims and consumer trust
12pm – 1pm | Session 14
Human rights – climate migration
EVENT IS FREE
- Kontaktní jméno pořadatele: ICC United Kingdom
- E-mail na pořadatele: firstname.lastname@example.org